Friday, August 24, 2007

A catch up blog...

Kaycee had her first ENT visit yesterday. And all we had was wonderful news about her hearing and her ears. First of all, Leonard was the one who took her to Children's Hospital. This was something by itself...but dad did really well.

Anyway - back to Kaycee's ears...

As we knew, without hearing aids, she is profoundly deaf. She really does not hear anything at all. HOWEVER, with hearing aids, she has normal hearing. PRAISE GOD!!!! What a great gift!!!

So we are making an appointment to get her a hearing aid but more important, we are making an appointment to allow her to hear!

Next...three days ago, school started. Jacob is now a freshman, a 5'10", 140 pound FRESHMAN!!!!! Cannot believe that! In addition, Nathan is in 7th grade! Kylie will start preschool next week, and mom is feeling very sad!

AND, last but not least - I just turned in my final for my child development class - whew! Just in time to write another paper for my class that starts Wednesday and try to figure out what I am going to do in my second class that starts Monday!

Check out my next blog. So many people ask...how do you do it...read my next one and find out :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

YEA!!!!! What a blessing!!! And I can't believe Leonard took her to the appointment!! ;)