Thursday, May 31, 2007

You're a big girl, Kaycee!

Our agency sent us something yesterday that makes me feel even closer to our daughter - her updated measurements!

She is about 25 pounds and 31 inches tall. Which means she is a healthy little girl!

I was at work when I got these measurements, so I really didn't know where this would put her in the clothing department.

So I ran to Walmart to find out where she would be - she will be wearing 12-18 month clothing. Just a little small for her age - (she will be 21 months in a couple of days)

Now it makes me wonder - what does she look like? The last picture we have of her is from when, I am guessing, she was about 10-11 months old. I wonder how much she has changed.

Does she have long hair? Are her cheeks still as chubby?

Oh the wait is starting to get to me!

Come on TA - come on!!!

1 comment:

Tami said...

How wonderful that you got those measurements! So will the clothes we picked out fit? This is when part of me wishes we could have identified our child BEFORE we traveled. I'll have to buy her/him clothes over there! And European sizes are impossible to figure out! :)