Monday, June 4, 2007

Getting nervous

Our Visas came on Saturday - what does that mean?

There is nothing else keeping us from leaving except for the Chinese government.

AAGGHH!! What am I going to do?

Really, I have accomplished NOTHING in the past two weeks since our LOA arrived. I have three more weeks in my class, of which most of my assignments are completed. Other than that, I still have a ton of things to do.

I can't tell you how excited, nervous, anxious, and any other words I can think of, I am feeling right now.

I was able to get 5 gifts, and three outfits to take to the orphanage while I was in Kansas. I also got a couple of outfits for Kaycee.

Duct tape - got that - I have heard this is the most important item to take with you when traveling to China - got it.

I wonder what Kaycee is doing today...

1 comment:

Cathi Fulton said...

I love reading about what is going on with Kaycee. Interesting - duct tape?