Thursday, June 14, 2007

IT IS HERE!!!!!

I can't believe it!! Our TA is here! (Actually it was here two days ago, but I have been so busy, I haven't had time to enjoy it!!!)

We should be leaving on June 30th and our Consulate Appointment should be on either July 10 or July 11!!

This means in just under three weeks, Kaycee will be our FOREVER! What an incredible feeling!!

Let me tell you how it happened!!

I have another lady that I have been emailing back and forth that is also adopting SN with the same agency. (She is wonderful!)

Anyway, Monday, we emailed wondering if anything was going on. I had received phone calls and one email from my agency for small pieces of information, so I knew something was up...

But nothing came on Monday.

Then Tuesday morning came. Emailed again to see if anything was happening - nothing.

Then my friend emails out of the blue and "I GOT THE CALL!!" You should be getting yours any time.

So the clocked ticked and ticked.

Nothing...

I had to pee so bad...

Still nothing...

I had to go!

I put my cell phone in my pocket.

Walked to the bathroom.

Closed the door.

Started to sit down..

Ring, ring, ring.. Sure enough it was them.

Hello? .........

What do you think Kaycee will think about this story when I tell her?

1 comment:

Tami said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you both. I can't wait to meet Kaycee! :)