Sunday, June 24, 2007

a tad bit of a change

We found out that we will actually be leaving on Friday, June 29th. Our flight is out of Denver at 6:00 AM! We have to be there 2 hours early, and we live about 1 1/2 hours from the airport. When the travel agency called, the person actually chuckled at the times!!

But you know what? It didn't matter, it just means that we are SO close to getting Kaycee - it is a feeling that cannot be described!

The next time I post, I will be just hours from leaving! Just pray that I get everything done that needs to be done!!! :)

6 comments:

Tami said...

Uuuugh! THAT is waaaaay too early! You may as well take a nap the day before and just stay up all night! :)
I can't wait to hear all about your journey...and I especially can't wait to become an aunt again! :)

jessy said...

Congratulations on making it to the almost finish line!
Safe journey to you, and may God bless your new little one.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Congratulations, Valerie! Tami follows my blog and told me you were leaving this week for China. Kaycee is a doll!! I am in Russia right now and just picked up my baby boy yesterday. There is nothing like it!! Don't worry, everything will go fine.
Best wishes to you and your little one!
Adrienne

Gail said...

Valerie,
Congratulations on the adoption. I will pray for a great trip for you and your daughter.
Gail
adopting Johanna Faith

Unknown said...

Have a GREAT trip Valerie! We'll be waiting anxiously for those blog updates and pictures of Kaycee! Remember flexibility is the name of the game.

Missy said...

You leave tomorrow!! Woohoo!!! So close to your little girl!