Tuesday, June 5, 2007

So it begins...

I have to laugh...I have started the dreaded task of packing my suitcase for the trip...

Why is is dreaded? MAny reasons, of which one is the size of my suitcase and the restrictions on suitcase weight.

I am trying to pack a light as possible but honestly it is not ending up that way. I know some of the things I can get in China, that is great - but honestly, there are some things I just want to get here, so I can do the "fun" shopping there.

My list:
diapers
bottle
pacifier
little plates
sippy cups
rabbits for the orphange
gifts for everyone
clothes for Kaycee
clothes for me
books
toys
medicine
wipes
papers
camera
charger
laptop
camera cards

I know there are other things, just can't figure them out right now...

As I get more things in order, I will post a picture of the beginning and the end :)

1 comment:

Tami said...

That's quite a list! ;) I would suggest leaving off the plates, unless someone has told you otherwise. We didn't need anything like that. We were able to use items from our hotel room or the kids just ate off our plates anyway.
I remember fixing Q-ball instant oatmeal in a water glass in a Moscow hotel! Aaahhh...memories! :)